Female FUE Hair Transplant Treatment in Chandigarh
Females are concerned about their hair’s health and thickness.
Thinning hair or receding hairline or eyebrows not only make them feel less confident but adds to a constant factor of worry, which affects their life and enhances the hair problem further!
If you are amongst the women facing such an issue, you should opt for Female FUE Hair Transplant Treatment by Dr. Harmandeep Sidhu.
Why Does Hair Lessen in Females?
The causes and pattern of thinness in the female hairline are different from male baldness. In females, the regrowth of hair slows down considerably, making the hair lesser, thinner, and non-healthy. It often happens during or after the menopause stage.
The solution to this problem is a hair transplant, where you can resolve the reduced growth of hair and thinning issues.
What is FUE Transplant?
In females, FUE transplant is the technique in which 1-4 strands are taken from the donor area and attached to the recipient area. The hair extends as a natural process. Once fully grown, the hair looks thick and equally spread over the entire head.
The donor area, in this case, is the patient’s scalp with healthy hair growth, while the recipient’s area is the part of the scalp where the here line is receding.
The treatment can be completed in one sitting or might require more of them. It depends upon the individual case.
You’ll have to wait at least 4-6 months to get the fully regrown hair.
Process of FUE Transplant in Females
Here are the complete details of the process of FUE transplant in females:
- The hair and head are washed with an anti-bacterial shampoo to avoid any complications
- The donor area is shaven
- Anesthesia is applied to numb the donor area
- Through small incisions in the donor area, the doctor will remove the follicular units.
- In the recipient area, small holes are crafted.
- The extracted follicles are placed in these holes for hair regrowth.
- After the procedure, antibiotics might be prescribed to avoid the risk of infection. Similarly, the doctors might also give hair growth stimulant medicine to help faster recovery.
Who is FUE for?
If you are wondering whether you can get help from the FUE for female hair treatment, then here are the conditions:
- You must be between 25 to 50 years of age.
- Thinning hair might not only be because of internal changes. If you are facing it because of an accident or burn, you can still opt for FUE.
- Women have gone through the medical procedure for hair thinning highlighted FUE to be non-effective
- Women who face hair loss as a result of medical treatment like cancer
- Healthy women who want thick and healthy hair
- Women suffering from heart diseases or other conditions like diabetes and hypertension are not recommended to undergo technique for hair transplant.
Below are the main advantages of FUE treatment:
- It is a painless procedure.
- You can expect it to be completed in 5-9 hours, depending upon the extent of the condition to be managed.
- You don’t have to worry about the scars or marks anywhere; thus, you can get this treatment for your eyebrows.
- The risk of never damage and infection is low in this technique
- Your hair is used on the affected areas, so you don’t have to face rejection from your body. Besides, it looks perfectly aligned with your personality.
- As a woman, you need only a limited number of grafts. It is because, unlike men, women don’t go completely bald. Their hair undergoes the thinning process, which can be adjusted through grafts.
- Eyebrow thinning and scalp hair thinning can both be treated with this technique.
Here are the main reasons for choosing Dr. Harmandeep Sidhu:
- She is the best dermatologist in Chandigarh, having 13 years of practical experience in cosmetics and dermatology.
- We ensure the procedure of the international standards so you can be sure of the effective treatment and best results.
- Dr. Harmandeep ensures a 1:1 consultation with every patient before the start of the treatment. It helps you familiarize yourself with the doctor and get answers to your questions and concerns prior to the treatment.
- It is a quick procedure that doesn’t require days of hospitalization or complications in treatment.
- The entire procedure carried on by Dr. Harmandeep Sidhu to get your hair back is cost-effective. Thus, you don’t have to look for solutions with a hefty fee anymore.