Looking for the best dermal fillers in Chandigarh, India?
Want to fill in the budges and void in your skin?
Gone are the days when you had to long for a flawless face that looks beautiful, radiant, and confident. Dr. Harmandeep Sidhu has the dermal filler treatment available in Chandigarh, providing all these features within hours. Astonished? Don’t be.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are the fillers that can be used to fill the void or space under the skin. This space is created because of several factors, including aging, sun exposure, and birth defects in the skin.
As we age, we lose the subcutaneous fat under our skin. It makes our muscles work closer to the skin, thus revealing the facial lines more than ever. If you can restore the extra layer under your skin, you can reduce the visible impact of aging.
Besides, collagen, a natural protein, helps in facial build-up. Usually, it is produced by the body naturally, but with age, production reduces, which creates facial lines and other problems. So, you can resolve all such issues by inserting collagen as dermal fillers.
Where can fillers work the best?
Most people prefer using dermal fillers in the following situations:
- Slim lips
- Shallow contours
- Facial creases and wrinkles
- The appearance of recessed scars
- Contour deformities
If you have any of these above-mentioned issues, you should get the dermal fillers, and you’ll start seeing the difference in no time.
Procedure for using Dermal Fillers
The procedure of performing the dermal filling is simple. The professional doctor will insert the fillers under the skin with the help of fine needles. Once the filler gets in, the dermatologist massages the area and evaluates the skin condition. Depending upon requirements, an additional layer of fillers might be inserted.
However, additional fillers are not required in every case, and your doctor can inform you better.
When opting for the dermal filler treatment, you must understand the possible side effects. It might include redness of the skin, slight bruising, and swelling. But you don’t have to take these problems seriously; they’ll subside within two to three days after treatment.
In some cases, you might get bumps under the skin. It is something to worry about, but you can easily avoid it if you get help from an expert dermatologist. The professionals know the nitty-gritty of the treatment with experience performing the treatment for years, so there will not be any problems.
Are you looking for such a dermatologist? Dr. Harmandeep Sidhu is the one you should contact.
Below are the main benefits of the dermal filling treatment:
- You can add volume to your cheeks, lips, nose, and other body parts.
- The dermal filling can ensure the creation of the perfect face structure
- You can reduce the impact of aging
- Get glowing, natural-looking skin
- Notice results after the first session
- Results can be long-lasting compared to the other volume-enhancing treatments available.
Still, wondering why you should choose Dr. Harmandeep Sidhu for the dermal filling treatment? Here are the reasons:
- She is an expert in the field with proven experience in the industry
- Her clinic uses the latest technology to facilitate patients
- Continuous up-gradation of the knowledge to get in line with the latest trends
- You can share your problems and concerns before the treatment to ensure everything is perfect.